Wednesday, October 19, 2011

20102011: My sketches

 The theme that I've chosen is communication series. 
And art movement that I've chosen is Street Art. 
So basically i will "draw" my painting on the walls that I've taken pictures. By "draw" means, I will use photoshop to develop it and therefore all my sketches as usually based on wall drawing.

The first three are the one I will use to further develop. 

The Ringing Telephone.
Phones is always the main tool for communications

Signs.
They communicate in a non-verbal way.

Love Letter.
It shows how a boy trying to communicate with the girl he loves.

Letter Man.
Letter was the earlier kind of communication, and it is still around nowadays.

Talk to The Stars.
The invention of rocket gives human a chance to communicate with the universe.

The Voices.
Speak it out, speak it loud.

Flowers on the pot.
The blossom of flowers speak out for itself.

Gadgets. (unfinished)
Tools that human use to communicate in routines.

Technology of communication.
The advance of communication makes us human reach to each other easily by just a click.

Eye contact.
The eyes keep us in touch with people, silently.

Talk. (unfinished)
Ability to speak out loud, is the ability to communicate.

Listen to me. (unfinished)
Ears always give us the power to communicate.
.

Everyone.
Even people is diverse, difference in culture, or race, we can still communicate.

Collaboration in workplace.
Teamwork gives the best result; and teamwork requires good communication.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment